Blog

hhfloristry@gmail.com
Edinburgh
07779914229






Saturday 10 April 2010

Lovely feedback and professional photographs

I received some great feedback following my work at the wedding in March -

"I just wanted to thank you very much for doing the flowers so beautifully for Wendy's wedding. The table decoration was gorgeous and looked great on the table at the palace. I have had it sitting on my dining table since the wedding! The bouquets were gorgeous too and just what Wendy wanted - the girls loved them. I thought it was a nice touch you putting some flowers on the door handle and the cake topping was just perfect. I think everyone was pleased with their sprays and buttonholes and I loved my wrist one."Mother of the Bride


Ducan Ireland, the professional photographer, has recently published some of his photographs on his website - http://www.duncanirelandphotography.com Here are some more of Duncan's photographs... I wish I got photos as good as this for all my events!





No comments:

Post a Comment