Blog

hhfloristry@gmail.com
Edinburgh
07779914229






Monday 12 September 2011

Lesley and Richard - September wedding

This was my first wedding after having a baby in June! Thankfully my mum came up to Edinburgh to help look after Adam whilst I did the flowers. It all went well and I'm looking forward to doing more floristry.

The bridesmaids wore bright turquoise dresses and so the hot pink of Aqua Roses would have looked fantastic. As well as roses, I used Thistles and Hypericum.

The bride's bouquet had the same flowers but with the addition of Eustoma, Veronica and greenery.



Flowers packaged ready for delivery:




  
Bride's bouquet

 
Bridesmaid's bouquet


Thistle and Heather buttonholes

Purple and pink Lisianthus corsage

Lisianthus and Freesia corsage

No comments:

Post a Comment