Blog

hhfloristry@gmail.com
Edinburgh
07779914229






Thursday 20 September 2012

Orocco Pier, South Queensferry, wedding

It's been a while since posting on here, even though I was really busy with wedding flowers this summer. I moved house and have been abroad for some friends' weddings, and now I'm in the midst of getting the house redecorated! 

So, whilst the plumber is busy next door installing a new boiler, I thought I'd start posting photos on my blog.

To begin, a wedding in South Queensferry, at Orocco Pier. We dropped off the flowers at 8am on a glorious sunny morning.  I kept the bouquets in water over night and ribboned the stems when I got there, so they were as fresh as possible. 


The bride's bouquet - orchid, gypsophila, rose and pearls.

8am was an early drop-off, but we treated ourselves to a lovely cooked breakfast at the venue, and then went to Deep Sea World!

 Adam waiting patientlly whilst I made the finishing touches.


  Bridesmaids bouquets - Akito rose and gypsophila

Close up of gift bouquet - gerbera, carnation, rose, alstroemeria

Orchid, rose, ivy leaf and pearl corsages

No comments:

Post a Comment